Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ready for my first basketball game...

I was all decked out in my purple UAlbany gear as we headed out to the Big Purple Growl last night! It was my first basketball game. Mommy and Baba hadn't been to a game all season. Something about my bed time conflicting with the start of the games. Whatever. So, last night we went to the "Ferocious Feast" (it's like a dinner/BBQ before the game) where I met lots and lots of people that work with Baba at school and then we went to the game (UAlbany was playing Boston University). I heard Baba tell the usher as he parked my stroller that we'd probably only last through the first five minutes. Well, I'm happy to report that we stayed right up until there was 14:30 left in the half (so five and a half minutes, really!). As usual, I fell asleep in the car on the way back home. It was fun. Next time I go to a game I'll try to last ten minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment