Sunday, December 11, 2011

I met Santa!!

I met Santa Claus for the first time last night. We were at church for a Christmas party and the entire evening everyone kept talking about how Santa would be coming and kept asking me if I was going to sit on his lap. I was getting excited, but it was getting really late...way past my bed time. I just couldn't keep my eyes open. So I took a little snooze in Mom's arms and when I woke up, Santa was holding me! I was still a little sleepy, which is why I look a little strange in that picture. But being with Santa gave me a second wind! The entire car ride home I couldn't stop talking-telling Mom and Katerina how fun it was to meet Santa for the first time. For some reason Katerina didn't seem as excited...not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment