...both literally and figuratively. At the YMCA, the swim program that I belong to is called "Shrimps" (clever, eh?). Mommy and I had our second swim session yesterday. I think we've got another seven or eight weeks of this, but I'm getting increasingly more comfortable being in the water. Last week, I'll confess, the water was a bit cold. It was better this week. Our instructor suggested that Mommy dunk me quickly under water, but Mommy wasn't up for doing that (even though Baba was encouraging her to from the observation deck). Something tells me that next week Baba might be coming into the water with me and I might be going under water for a bit. Uh oh! Theo Strat and Aunt Renee were in town and they both came to watch my swim lesson too. Theo Strat was able to get some pictures (the one to the left) and video (below). Sunday, January 17, 2010
I'm a shrimp...
...both literally and figuratively. At the YMCA, the swim program that I belong to is called "Shrimps" (clever, eh?). Mommy and I had our second swim session yesterday. I think we've got another seven or eight weeks of this, but I'm getting increasingly more comfortable being in the water. Last week, I'll confess, the water was a bit cold. It was better this week. Our instructor suggested that Mommy dunk me quickly under water, but Mommy wasn't up for doing that (even though Baba was encouraging her to from the observation deck). Something tells me that next week Baba might be coming into the water with me and I might be going under water for a bit. Uh oh! Theo Strat and Aunt Renee were in town and they both came to watch my swim lesson too. Theo Strat was able to get some pictures (the one to the left) and video (below).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment